Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Beginning of a Wonderful Journey

When my daughter Amber announced her engagement and that they wanted a DIY wedding, I couldn't wait to get started on crafting Bouquets and Boutonnieres for the wedding party. I created hundreds of felts flowers, some with crochet and beaded accents and some with embroidered details. After weeks of handcrafting each Bouquet and Boutonniere we were ready for the Big Day. The Wedding was so beautiful and  I received so many nice compliments on the work I did. So I decided that maybe I could make these lovely keepsakes for other Brides. So this blog is dedicated to my crafting journey, sharing my love for pretty, handmade items...Enjoy and please give me any feedback or suggestions on selling items on Etsy. 
 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment